- About This Policy
- This policy explains when and why we collect personal data about our customers, visitors, subscribers and partners, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
- We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
- Who We Are
- We are Creative Media (Seychelles)
- We can be contacted at
- What Information We Collect And Why
- The information in the table below
|Type Of Information||Purposes||Legal Basis of Processing|
|Customer’s Name, email address and phone number||Maintain records of bookings and enquiries||For the purposes of legitimate interests in performing our duties to you.|
|Anonymous Data such as the browser you are using and the length of your visit.||Record website traffic and statistics||For the purpose of legitimately monitoring and improving our user experience|
- Creative Media (Seychelles) does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the Creative Media (Seychelles) website or services, and Creative Media (Seychelles) requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, Creative Media (Seychelles) does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- We will not transfer your data without your consent.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognised online secure payment system.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk
- Who Else Has Access To The Information You Provide Us?
- We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or paragraph 5.2 below.
- We may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to print newsletters and send you mailings). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- We will hold your personal data for as long as it is in the company’s legitimate interest to do so or for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We will review your personal data every year to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data except that we will retain your personal data in an archived form in order to be able to comply with future legal obligations e.g. compliance with tax requirements and exemptions, and the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims.
- We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.
- Your Rights
- You have rights under the GDPR:
- To access your personal data
- To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- To have your personal data corrected
- To have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- To object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- To have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
- You have rights under the GDPR:
0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
- Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. Creative Media (Seychelles) utilises cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Creative Media (Seychelles) via email@example.com